Thursday, October 31, 2013

Sara's Preschool Costume Parade


All the kids had school parties today, but Sara was the only one allowed to wear her costume and participate in a costume parade.  I remember doing that all through elementary school....so far removed from where schools are at now!

In summary, Sara had a blast.  It was fun to meet her good preschool friend Lilly, who happened to be a fairy right alongside Sara!  I convinced Sara's teacher to take a class picture by the Fall decor-her three teachers this year are Ms. Cathy, Ms. Celia, and Ms. Pam; her speech teacher Ms. Melanie was there, but not for the pictures.  The whole time the kids were walking around the parade track, the teachers kept encouraging the kids to call out, "Hi friends!"  I had to giggle, it's a good thing to teach kids, but that must get old!  James came with me and joined right in with Sara, and her buddies-he looked like he belonged.  Fun day with Sara!













No comments: