Today was a super busy day, in that we went to see baby Brielle blessed in the Lautenschlager's/Nansel's ward, zipped over to a luncheon, and then zipped right over to our own ward for primary program practice! It was exhausting honestly, and by the time I got home, both of my ears were clogged and echoing my heartbeat and blood flow; I was having contractions; I was having simultaneous hot flashes; acid was climbing up my throat; and my calves were cramping up charlie horse style. I got a terrible headache thereafter as well. Seemed all the pregnancy symptoms I generally deal with on a daily basis came at the exact same time, and I am sure it was because of the crazy busy day.
All complaining aside, Brielle's baby blessing was beautiful, and it was fun hanging out with the Lautenschlager extended family at the luncheon! The kids did great with the primary program practice-not that the practice went well! It was all about timing, arranging small groups, stand up/sit down cues, etc. I ended up with the last 20 minutes of time just to review songs as well, so it felt like a lot. Either way, it was a good and busy day, just needed a ton of rest thereafter!
While we were taking pics with the Lautenschlagers, the kids ran around with cousins and played in the trees, the grass, and the mud (in James' case). I shot pics of the 4 older ones while waiting, since I liked the tree they were climbing!
Sunday, October 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment