Monday, October 21, 2013

Question #21: Jared

 If you could have one superpower, what would it be, and what would you do with it first?

I would have the superpower of being able to analyze trends and movements and have a perfect understanding of what they all meant.

With this superpower I would be the richest man in the world from a financial stand point because I would have a perfect understanding of things like foreign currency markets, and the stock market.

I would also be able to understand and predict political and government movements/shifts so I could know what the future political and social future of the country and world would be.

I would also be able to read sacred text with this super power and be able to analyze the information and know exactly what it was saying and how to apply it towards current events and trends.

It would be perhaps the greatest superpower of all time!

No comments: