- Baby is head down-yea! He flips so much, I was so glad to hear he is head down. Hopefully he stays that way since he's running out of room! He is facing towards my left hip currently, and it was cool to see his body position from head to toe on the ultrasound.
- My fluid levels are good, which is great news.
- The ultrasound tech pointed out hair on the back of Jackson's head, which was the only part we could see. I've never had a tech point out hair before!
- Baby's measurements put him right in the average category for everything, so my due date is officially staying the same.
- Baby's approximate weight right now is 4 lbs 6 oz, which puts him in the 56th percentile.
- My BP looks great still, as does the lack of protein in my urine sample.
- I gained 2 pounds in the last month, I'm sure that will increase in the next month as baby bulks up for delivery.
- I'm measuring one week ahead, which is not a big deal; baby's heart rate was in the 120's.
- I updated the doctor on the fact that I have contractions every day without fail, most days multiple contractions. They are not real so I'm not worried, but that was the symptom I updated her with.
- Though I realize this won't get scheduled until 36 weeks or so, I talked with my OB about induction, and she is still fine doing so at 39 weeks as long as my body is ripe for it, which is what we have always done in the past. I am super excited to know its 7 more weeks and that's it!
Those are the updates as of now! With today being October 1st, I am going to pull out the Halloween decor and get that up over the week. I probably won't do a ton outside this year, but we'll get all the inside stuff up as usual. I washed out the carseat cover last night for Jackson, just need to rebuild it today. I also started taking Maalox for this terrible heartburn I have had on a nightly basis, and while it did a great job neutralizing acid last night, it did not stop it from coming up my throat. No burning, but still that odd sensation of throwing up and having to swallow it down all the time. So I apparently need to take Zantac or Previcid daily whether I like it or not, and if the burning happens anyway, swallow some Maalox to neutralize. So glad delivery is an instant cure for this stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment