Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Question #9: Jared

List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.

-Rachel (no words can properly describe how).
-My Father (perhaps the greatest man I have ever known).
-Elder Hamula (I want to be like him someday).
-Donald Erickson (Besides being a spiritual giant and a great example of what it means to lead your family he also made it so I could be with my soul mate).
-My Mother (her life has taught me more about the Savior and the Atonement than anyone else I have ever met and for that I am eternally grateful).
-Morgan (reminds me each day that even the greatest can fall and I do not want that to happen to me).
-Some of my church friends growing up (Robert Skidmore, Jeff Millet, Jeff Sokol, and there are others).
-Lissa (She showed me what I wanted and because of her I knew what to look for). I found it by the way!!!
-The opposite side of the math equation (those who know my story will understand this reference).
-The Savior (He balances all equations).
 

No comments: