-
Born with crooked pinkies.2. One of only two male Lautenschlager’s left to pass on the family name (on this side of the family tree).3. Able to do the splits in all three directions (until just recently).4. Was class president 6 times.5. Was student body president 2 times.6. Helped set Arizona’s all-time can food drive record by an Elementary school.7. My first kiss was when I was 5.8. My second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and many others were by the time I was 59. My only kiss that ever mattered was to a girl named Rachel.10. I have performed in three musicals.11. I was the husband of my cousin (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory).12. I graduated a year early from High School.13. I served a total of three months on a mission in Independence Missouri (two of which were in the field) and had 6 baptisms.14. I came home early due to health issues and never got healthy until I had a home of my own (thanks Rachel I could not have done it without you).15. I will have 6 kids shortly, and for that, I am blessed.16. I have the best parents.17. I have a great pioneer history (some loved the Prophet and some tried to kill him) but the Lord knew that eventually, my family line would come together so I would have this great gospel in my life.18. I know what it’s like to live a life like the boy from the 6th sense19. I dunked a basketball one time on a 10 foot hoop. It was outside on a concrete court but it was incredibly windy that day and the extra wind gave me the extra lift I needed to dunk. It was awesome.20. I have seen the most beautiful women in the world and I asked her to marry me and she said yes.
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Jared: Question #1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment