After saying prayers tonight, Jared asked the kids what he said in the prayer--you know, to check their reverence since some of the kids struggled with that. Karianna said, "You prayed that we would be kind to each other and have a good spirit in the house." JD said, "You prayed that mom would feel better with Jackson growing in her tummy." Then there was silence. Jared prompted Jordan to tell what he heard in the prayer. Jordan tried to think of something, and finally came up with an answer: "You said Amen." Well. He is right...
After prayers, I went and laid James down while Jared read a book with the other kids. When I came back in, Jared said, "Okay, everyone, tell Mommy how pretty she is!" The kids all chorused together, "Mommy you look pretty!" I pulled my shirt tight around my belly and said, "but you guys, I have a big belly." So Sara, in all her lovely honesty, blurted out, "Mommy, you have a big belly."
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment