Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Superman of a Husband!

All righty, I am done reading (as of Sunday)-if you want my comments on the book that I loved, you can email me :)

Now on to more important topics-like my Superman of a Husband! Jared passed another very difficult certification test yesterday and I was just so proud of him! Let me give you an idea of what he is trying to fit in one frame of a person:
  1. Major studying for his masters program-an MBA in financial planning
  2. Major studying for certification tests-next up is the crazy first test of the CFA-please pray for us!
  3. Working full time at USAA
  4. Carving out time for the kids
  5. Carving out time for helping me clean (bathrooms are not my friends)
  6. Carving out time for me (not sure how me manages to do that one)
  7. Manages the finances for our ward

I thought I was busy! I am not sure how he is managing to do all of this at the same time and still stay so level-headed and conscious of my needs and frustrations. He rarely gets stressed out, and if he does, I only notice it because I know him so well, not because he projects it onto anyone else. After all that, he is doing GREAT! If that is not a perfect description of Super-husband, dad, man, provider, I am not sure what is. I am so lucky to have Jared at my side, and we are both so lucky and blessed to have the Lord on our side. I am banking on those thoughts to pull us through the two years of the above mentioned schedule! Yeah for Jared!

No comments: