
Jordan is officially half a year old today! I can't believe how quickly that time has gone by-sometimes I still think I just had Jordan and he should still be this teeny thing that fits into the crook of one arm. Such is not the case! He's gotten to be such a big guy and we just love him more and more every day. Some of his favorite things: smiling, sticking out his tongue, playing with any and all toys, playing with his feet, flipping around in his crib or on the floor, talking, getting his belly tickled (this kid is way ticklish!) and eating his beloved sweet potatos. Mom's favorite things about him? Those big blue eyes, and those wonderfully big lips! He's going to be a heartbreaker! I love his talking and laughing, both of which he does constantly. Plus Jordan never seems to lose mom-the second he can hear my voice or catches a glimpse of me, everything else disappears. Now that's love!
Here's a picture of Jordan as a newborn in his pack and play-not too much bigger than Pooh and Tigger:

And here he is a few days ago sleeping away, barely fitting in there anymore!

Just for fun, here's shots of all three kids right around their 6 month marks:
First Karianna-you can tell this was taken in the pre-digital-camara-era!

Here's JD...or is it Jordan? I promise it is JD, but I tell ya, these two are look a likes! The only difference is I can see some of Karianna in Jordan's picture.

And finally Jordan in all his 6 month glory! Happy 6 monther bud!

And just when you thought the fun had ended! I filmed just a minute of Jordan a few minutes ago in another one of his slap-happy stages-I think its hilarious! I apologize for how dark it is, and I think the audio track is off, but either way, his giggles are too much!
2 comments:
Well, we are impressed. I watched the video with Sam on my lap and her eyes got so big I thought her eyeballs would fall out and she smiled at her cousin the whole time. Too funny. I think she was taking laughing lessons. Too cute, Jordan, happy half-birthday!
When I first pulled up the pix of Jordan, my thoughts immediately said "JD". I think his eyes remind me of Karianna though, but everything else, JD. Happy Half Birthday Buddy!
Post a Comment