Wow, that subject header sounds odd! However, that would be the date that Karianna would be eligible for the olympics as long as we decided not to cheat on her age limit (cough cough)....Just kidding! Well, not kidding in terms of the date....Okay moving on....
Karianna finished her last tumbling class last week and I took a few videos of her skills (which in all honesty are very non-olympian, but I can dream right? On second thought I am not sure I would want her having to deal with all the pressure that our women's gymnastics team was under last night. Talk about the world resting on your shoulders! Time to end this parenthesis!). THey are less than a minute a piece, and will showcase her doing a row of front tumbles, cartwheels in true preschool format and her skill of choice, a back somersault, which I understand was all the rage in tumbling class this session :) Oops, never mind-since blogger takes a ridiculously long time to process videos, I can only get one up. Seriously, blogger people. How hard can that be? :)
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment