I mean seriously!!!! How in the world does a CATERPILLAR get into a toilet bowl???? I am floored. As Jared said, "Doesn't make you feel too warm and fuzzy about the water supply does it....or maybe it does?" Gross. And it doesn't make me feel too much better that an earwig decided to join the caterpillar for a nice midnight dip in the toilet. I mean seriously!!! Did I already say that? One more time-SERIOUSLY! I'm calling the bug people back tomorrow. They guarentee their work, so they'll respray for free. I'm just not sure at this point if its worth it to stay with the same people that guarenteed no bugs in the walls yet failed to mention caterpillars in the toilet was okay. Seriously.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
How In the World is This Possible?!?!?
What kind of freakazoid house do we live in????? We sprayed for bugs over 2 weeks ago, and we have killed 2 spiders, several crickets, and here is what we found in the toilet after getting home from the splashpark:

I mean seriously!!!! How in the world does a CATERPILLAR get into a toilet bowl???? I am floored. As Jared said, "Doesn't make you feel too warm and fuzzy about the water supply does it....or maybe it does?" Gross. And it doesn't make me feel too much better that an earwig decided to join the caterpillar for a nice midnight dip in the toilet. I mean seriously!!! Did I already say that? One more time-SERIOUSLY! I'm calling the bug people back tomorrow. They guarentee their work, so they'll respray for free. I'm just not sure at this point if its worth it to stay with the same people that guarenteed no bugs in the walls yet failed to mention caterpillars in the toilet was okay. Seriously.
I mean seriously!!!! How in the world does a CATERPILLAR get into a toilet bowl???? I am floored. As Jared said, "Doesn't make you feel too warm and fuzzy about the water supply does it....or maybe it does?" Gross. And it doesn't make me feel too much better that an earwig decided to join the caterpillar for a nice midnight dip in the toilet. I mean seriously!!! Did I already say that? One more time-SERIOUSLY! I'm calling the bug people back tomorrow. They guarentee their work, so they'll respray for free. I'm just not sure at this point if its worth it to stay with the same people that guarenteed no bugs in the walls yet failed to mention caterpillars in the toilet was okay. Seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment