With that being said, today was the day I sent Karianna off to school! It
might only be preschool, and it might only be two days a week, but those four hours each day seems so long! And going through the process of packing a lunch, checking the papers in her backpack, and listening to her teacher do a role call sure felt like a punch in the gut: my little girl is starting the school phase of her life! Last time I checked she was still little enough to swaddle in a blanket, fall asleep neslted next to me in bed, and rely on me for her every need. Now in her place is this almost-four-year-old who delights me every day with what she knows and does. Man, I dislike time, as she certainly seems to be robbing me of precious moments with my kids! It certainly makes me appreciate every second I have with each of my kiddos-I sure do love them with all of my heart!
Here's a few pictures of Karianna when I dropped her off to Miss Holly's house. As a quick synopsis, she had such a great time on day one! Her teacher has just done a fantastic job setting up a preschool dedicated classroom in her house and is obviously putting 120% of her effort into making it fun and enjoyable for the kids. It's also a huge perk that Karianna knows all the kids in her class, so it sounds like they hit it off right away. I now have a framed piece of artwork depicting Karianna's preschool hands on my wall-it almost made me cry! And to think this is only day one!!!!!
might only be preschool, and it might only be two days a week, but those four hours each day seems so long! And going through the process of packing a lunch, checking the papers in her backpack, and listening to her teacher do a role call sure felt like a punch in the gut: my little girl is starting the school phase of her life! Last time I checked she was still little enough to swaddle in a blanket, fall asleep neslted next to me in bed, and rely on me for her every need. Now in her place is this almost-four-year-old who delights me every day with what she knows and does. Man, I dislike time, as she certainly seems to be robbing me of precious moments with my kids! It certainly makes me appreciate every second I have with each of my kiddos-I sure do love them with all of my heart!Here's a few pictures of Karianna when I dropped her off to Miss Holly's house. As a quick synopsis, she had such a great time on day one! Her teacher has just done a fantastic job setting up a preschool dedicated classroom in her house and is obviously putting 120% of her effort into making it fun and enjoyable for the kids. It's also a huge perk that Karianna knows all the kids in her class, so it sounds like they hit it off right away. I now have a framed piece of artwork depicting Karianna's preschool hands on my wall-it almost made me cry! And to think this is only day one!!!!!
2 comments:
PIX? I want to see!!!
Just added them! :)
Post a Comment