- Jordan has a tooth! Silly me, I can't believe I didn't notice this a long time ago! Given how big it already is, I would say its been there for a week; and I didn't notice; does that qualify me for nonperceptive mommy of the year? Or does that qualify Jordan for being baby of the year considering he still nurses full time and kept his sharp little fang under wraps? Can you find the tooth in this picture (which is obviously not very enjoyable for Jordan! I promise he is still a very happy baby..)?
- JD is very obviously going to use his time away from his sister very wisely. See, this would have been unacceptable if Karianna was in the room....toddler rules you know....use your time with her princess tea set wisely bud, because as soon as 1:00 rolls around the jig is up!
- Jordan is finally giving in to sitting and rolling and waving-all things he only just decided to do within the last few weeks. He has been pretty content to just stay put for a while-sure he showed me weeks ago that he could roll over and such, but it was a one hit wonder, like, "Fine mom, I'll pacify your mommy angst and show you I can do it-there, satisfied? Can I please go back to relaxing? You know you are going to wish for this a few months down the road when I start crawling and walking...." I have been lenient because I am missing things Jordan did when he was younger, so enjoying him as a baby is on the top of my priority list!
- JD knows a surprising amount of letters! Not that learning letters at two is amazing or anything like that-I just didn't realize how much he knew until he started naming letters on our way out of Costco on Tuesday. So our new favorite game to play is Letter Bingo, he is always so proud of himself when he finds a match-woohoo!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Hangin' With the Boys
With Karianna in preschool now, it sure is giving me a lot of time to hang out with a bunch of boys-two in particular and if I do say so myself, I have pretty good taste in men (which is undeniable anyway-I married Jared, that is evidence alone!)! Because of this extra time, I have come to realize a few things that I was unaware of until the preschool era hit:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment