Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dream of the Day

Karianna: Mama, I had a bad dream last night.
Me: Oh, can you tell me about it?
Karianna: There was a bad guy and he was trying to get me. He was chasing me at the movie theatre with the Panda movie (ie AMC). But he did not get me. I catched him with a big net and I put him in a garbage can.
Me: Was it the balck garbage can or the recycle garbage can?
Karianna: The black garbage can (Thank goodness, I didn't want to recycle a bad guy).
Me: Oh. And then what happened?
Karianna: And then I catched the man in a big net. And so I threw him in the garbage can and then I put him in a garbage truck and I took him to a garbage place. And then I came back home and I was safe.
Me: I see. Was your dream a little scary?
Karianna: Yes, but mama, it was only a dream-it was not real. Don't worry, I am okay.

Thank goodness!

No comments: