Monday, August 25, 2008

Karianna Quirks: What I Understand about the Olympics

Rachel: Hey Karianna, what are you doing with Daddy's tie?
Karianna: I'm making a race for the Olympics in China. That guy is going to win a gold medal for his neck.

If you click on the picture, the guy she was pointing to is in the back pushing a wheelbarrow. Talk about having your work cut out for you!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Rachel! I can't believe how much she is talking, and how big your baby is! I'm glad to see you have a blog so we can keep in touch more. If you hadn't heard we're moving to Alaska this weekend, so blogs are a great thing! Hope all is well, tell Jared we say hi!

Dawn Davis said...

Sorry, I was signed in under my little sister's account. That first comment was from me!