Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Right Kind of Motivation

4 comments:

Rebecca and Eric MantanoƱa said...

Way to go Jordan! I always love crawling to the candy too! He looks like a little you crawling RAch!

Rachel and Jared Lautenschlager said...

Yahoo! I love it when other people say my kids look like me becuase I can't normally see that! :) Its just been fun in the last week or two to see his speed increase! :)

Carly said...

Too funny. Sam will only crawl that intently towards the remote, or to try to bite my feet, and even then, she usually takes a break every 2 or 3 steps. Disgusting, I know!!! Jordan's crawling is looking awesome! I'd totally crawl for chocolate, but I'm lazy so I don't think I'd go as fast.
By the way, Sam was playing on the floor while I watched this, and the second she heard your voice she stopped and stared at the screen for the entire video. I wonder if she recognizes your voice?

Megan Lewis said...

Hurrah!! He is a stud, look at him go!