Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One more post for the day...

Couldn't resist posting this as it was such a fun activity and a great way to keep your pumpkins looking great through Halloween. I found these pumpkin pegs at Walmart for 3.50 a pack-I got two packs just to get a
wider variety of pieces. We had so much fun picking the pieces we wanted for each pumpkin and "plugging" them in; the great thing is you can switch pieces out to make different faces. Tonite I am
planning on having the kids name their pumpkins and it makes a great set up for story telling and journal time. So yeah for cheap Walmart stuff! We are still planning to carve the big one a few days before Halloween, but any sooner and the pumpkin will mold over before the big day; this is a super way to make pumpkins cool long before Halloween hits!

No comments: