Thursday, October 30, 2008

Karianna's Preschool Party

Halloween Festivity #2: Party at Preschool!

It sounds like the kids had a blast doing several games, crafts and treats at preschool today. Karianna made Halloween cards for all of her preschool friends-I was so proud of her for staying focused and doing all the writing. It was a great way to solidify the spelling of her name! :) I got to stay for the first half hour to take a few pics and I wish I could have stayed longer, but I guess I just get to be grateful that JD and Jordan stayed happy for even that long! Just so everyone knows, Karianna has her first "boyfriend". She told me yesterday that she "loves" Kolton aka Elmo. I think she has this infatuation becuase his name starts with a "K" too. Her teacher however told me that another boy is vying for her attention. Conner has a hard time getting involved with the other kiddos, but today he stuck to Karianna like glue and actually participated! I think this definitely falls into the catagory of "My Kids Grow Up Too Fast!" Here's a few pics!

No comments: