Thursday, October 23, 2008

I got Tagged!

The rules are:
* Link to the person who tagged you .... Kristine
*Post the rules on your blog
* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post

My Random Things
  1. I do not see a point to cleaning. Anything. Because it just gets dirty two minutes later. That is, if I am lucky.
  2. Most people would probably be shocked out how little I know about American History. I had awful history/social studies teachers throughout school-I was never interested in the slightest. I'm paying for it today, when I am actually interested. Thus I am reading a book called "The Intellectual Devotional: American History". We'll see if it does anything.
  3. I have approximately 10 loads of clean-I promise it is all clean!-laundry in our upstairs sorry-excuse-for-a-room alcove. I don't like to fold or hang clean clothes. So we just go through the pile when we need something to wear. The more blog posts I read about this topic, the more I realize that this is completely normal. Just for the record, Jared's clothes are the only ones that get folded, but they usually stay on top of the dryer, rather than getting hung like they are supposed to be.
  4. I start to lose my mind if Jared takes the car to work and leaves me without one. The idea of being at home with three kids all day and no way to leave the confines of our house puts me on the verge of a panic attack. Thus we take Jared to work pretty much every day, even though I only actually take the kids out 2 or 3 times a week. It's the thought that counts.
  5. I love singing a piece of really hard music. I get a great sense of accomplishment sight reading through it and mastering it. As such, I opt to sing the tenor or bass line of normal hymns in sacrament meeting, usually up an octave.
  6. I can jumprope really good. I was in a jump rope club in elementary school and 3 kids later, I can still do all the tricks. Granted I get winded a lot quicker than normal, but the fact remains!

I tag: Rebecca, Carly, Alison, Luann, Dawn, and anyone else who wants to do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you read my comments?? I hope you do. Read the one in the campout post and have Jared read it. Once again all who are literate: Jare Bear rocks. And that aint no bull.

Chavez

Rachel and Jared Lautenschlager said...

Believe you me Rob, I check comments on every single post, even ones I did days ago just to see if anyone is actually reading my blog. I love to know I have connections with people over the age of 4 :) I always appreciate them! Do you check back to see if I respond to your comments??? :)