Before you read this, you should know that JD gets in trouble for playing with the blinds on his windows during naptime.
My jaw dropped. Before I could say anything, JD said, "Um. I was playing blinds." No way buddy, you can't distract me from the fact that you just scaled your changing table for fun. Or maybe he could. Becuase my next reaction was to dash down the stairs, grab the camara, and snap a picture in order to tell all of you bloggers about my mountain goat of a son. Afterwards, he simply repelled back down to the ground-no big deal. I have a feeling this is not the last time I am going to find him up there after nap is over.
In other news, today is my sister, Kristen's birthday! Happy 19th babe! Kristen has always been so very responsible and sure of herself, and those are things I love about her! Plus she's a knockout! :) We sure do love you Kris and hope you had a great day! Here's some way cute pics of Kris in her younger years...
When I went to get JD up from today's nap, this is how I found him:



1 comment:
aw thanks for the happy bdays and nice comments and the pics, i have never seen those before of me:) and jd is one crazy dude he is such an animal at heart:P
Post a Comment