Thursday, October 9, 2008

Miscellaneous Mania

Be forewarned-there is no rhyme or reason to this post, pure miscellania (if that's a word).

Here's Karianna being successful with fuse beads as opposed to putting them up her nose. She spent about 40 minutes getting them all on the pegboard with no help-I was seriously impressed as her attention span usually wanes after 15 minutes or so.

Picture quality is awful, but I love Jordan's pose, its like he's seeing King Kong climbing up the Empire State Building as opposed to seeing his mom. Granted, my hair is kind of bushy, but still, a little far-fetched, don't you think?

Ha ha, I love this picture, okay. I went to wake Jordan up and it was immediately obvious to me that he had been crying for a while, as evidenced by the pool of tears. What I did not immediately realize was the cause of his crying fest. Take a look at his right arm. He managed to get it all the way out of his long sleeved PJ and stuck in the front of the jammie-can you tell?

After General Conference on Saturday, we drove into Mesa for the traditional Erickson Priesthood Session Excursion (ie, conference and dinner). On the way, we stopped off at the Temple and took the kids in to see the Christus, and Book of Mormon Art Exhibit, and just walk the grounds. It was a wonderfully cloudy day, the air was saturated with rain, and the grounds looked beautiful-different foliage than I have ever seen at the Temple, it made me feel like a Nephite hiking around in the wilderness. Very unique!



This is the first thing Karianna does in the morning-she comes to find Jordan. He is normally awake and playing. Today he was enjoying some time in what we call his "Playmat" and Karianna decided to cuddle up with him. Very cute, what a great big sister!

No comments: