Today was an amazingly awesome day and I am just so proud of my wonderful husband! I could not ask for a better husband and father, and I don't know where I would be without Jared. So it overjoyed me today when he came home with great news. You see Jared has been studying like crazy for a certification exam for his career in financial planning. This exam covers a LOT of material and is really really difficult. Jared is probably the smartest person I know, yet he was never really taught good studying skills, so preparing for this test required a lot from him. And you know, he could have absolutely failed this test and I still would have been bursting with appreciation for him, because I have never seen Jared study so hard and dedicate himself so much to something that was potentially very dificult. The neatest thing about it is he relied quite a bit on the Lord and in my eyes, that is even more wonderful; without this part of the journey, he probably would have been stuck in the mud, stressed out, and very frustrated. Well, tonite, we are saying prayers of thanks as Jared PASSED his test! And not even passed it, he got what we think is the highest marks that his company has seen this year! I am just so proud of Jared, what a great day for conquering a monkey on your shoulder (as Jared put it) and for relying on the Lord, who will come to your aid if you ask with a sincere heart and real intent. So congratulations Jared-I am just so proud of you!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Talk about being a proud wife!
Today was an amazingly awesome day and I am just so proud of my wonderful husband! I could not ask for a better husband and father, and I don't know where I would be without Jared. So it overjoyed me today when he came home with great news. You see Jared has been studying like crazy for a certification exam for his career in financial planning. This exam covers a LOT of material and is really really difficult. Jared is probably the smartest person I know, yet he was never really taught good studying skills, so preparing for this test required a lot from him. And you know, he could have absolutely failed this test and I still would have been bursting with appreciation for him, because I have never seen Jared study so hard and dedicate himself so much to something that was potentially very dificult. The neatest thing about it is he relied quite a bit on the Lord and in my eyes, that is even more wonderful; without this part of the journey, he probably would have been stuck in the mud, stressed out, and very frustrated. Well, tonite, we are saying prayers of thanks as Jared PASSED his test! And not even passed it, he got what we think is the highest marks that his company has seen this year! I am just so proud of Jared, what a great day for conquering a monkey on your shoulder (as Jared put it) and for relying on the Lord, who will come to your aid if you ask with a sincere heart and real intent. So congratulations Jared-I am just so proud of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment