
Me: Karianna guess what? You get to go visit Grandma's House today!
Karianna: YES!! And can I take a nap in Krissy's bed too??? (Not sure why this is so exciting to her)
Me: Yes, you can choose Kristen's bed if you like!
Karianna: I would like Kristen's bed with her big friend (stuffed animals are all friends).
Me: Do you know why you get to go to Grandma's house today?
Karianna: Nope I don't.
Me: Because mama and daddy get to go on a date. Do you know what we are going to do?
Karianna: Nope I don't.
Me: We are going to see Narnia on the big movie screen!
Karianna: Narnia?!? I love that movie-I love Aslan the best. But he's a nice lion, not a mean lion like in Lion King. And Aslan lives in a tent. Do you know Aslan lives in a tent??? He does. And Aslan is resurrected mama, like Grandpa and Jesus and Presiden Hinkley!
Me: Wow Karianna that is a lot of news! I can tell you like that movie.
Karianna: Yes, I see that movie on TV six times yesterday (that would sound really bad, except she means the commercial preview for Prince Caspian!)
Me: Do you know why we get to see Narnia tomorrow?
Karianna: Nope I don't.
Me: Because it is mama and daddy's anniversary. That means tomorrow is the day that mama and daddy got married!
Karianna: In the temple?
Me: Yes! It is a special day when mom and dad remember when they got married in the temple.
Karianna: OH. I'm gonna get married in the temple too when I get bigger. And I can have a pretty ring like mama's.
Me: But who are you going to marry?
Karianna: ummm.......daddy (she says this very shyly).
Me: Oh, okay (smile smile)
Me: But who are you going to marry?
Karianna: ummm.......daddy (she says this very shyly).
Me: Oh, okay (smile smile)
I didn't have the heart to tell her that Jared is already taken! And yes, it is true, we are officially celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary on May 18, 2002. Six wonderful years, and I can still hardly believe that I get to be married to my best friend and the person I admire more than anyone else! If you ever wonder about the song that always plays when you enter our blog, that is how I see Jared-he's my hero and the love of my life! I am so blessed to have him and our three beautiful children and I wouldn't have it any different!
No comments:
Post a Comment