What do you get when you have 8 children in one family, and 4 of those said 8 children begin having families of their own simultaneously? Well lets see, multiply the 4 by 10, carry the 1, drop the zeros, PEMDAS, what's the equation for cosine again? And my final answer is: 10 infants and toddlers ages 3 and under!!! Challenge question: what do you do when you put nearly all of said infants and toddlers in one pew at church? I am still not sure about that answer, but I am fairly certain I expended more calories in one sacrament meeting than I took in over the course of the last month.
So final conclusion? It is GREAT to have such a big family! I love it when we get together, I love seeing the cousins play, and I love being in the thick of it all. I am a pretty lucky person, guarenteed-family is what it is all about!
No comments:
Post a Comment