Sara is officially a preschooler!
And being the drama queen that she is (insert smile), when I asked her to show me her backkpack, this is the pose she gave me.Sara was cleared for her IEP for speech, and she is going to be working on consistency of beginning and ending sounds as well as certain fricative sounds. She was so excited to go to preschool for the first time last week-she has been watching Jordan go for a year now and she thinks she is part of the big kid group now!
The ONLy part that worried me was the bus. I love how the bus system works with this preschool-the curbside service and the seatbelts are the only reasons I feel safe sending my kids on the bus at all. However, Sara just turned 3-she seemed to young to be going on a bus! No one told her that though-she climbed up onto the bus with no fear and happily took her seat next to her "friend" Autumn (LOVE how fast that girl can make friends). She barely even remembered to say bye to me-she was just ready to go!
At this point, Sara has been in preschool for over a week and is just loving it. She comes home and immediately pulls her papers out of her bag to show me. She brought home her first art project on Tuesday, and she was so proud of herself! I love the interaction she gets with the other kids, her teacher is wonderful, and I am excited to hear her speech develop more and more. Here's Sara on her 2nd day of school-I had fun with her hair. It brought back memories of dolling Karianna up for preschool-I love girls!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment