Yesterday during our primary program practice, Karianna's class was supposed to sing the 4th article of faith as a small group. Problem was, Karianna was the only one in her class present. The teachers asked her if she wanted help singing it, and she said, "No, I'm fine." And she sang the entire thing, in the microphone, as a solo. I was SO proud of her because Karianna gets stage fright, and a few years ago, when she was asked to sing a solo, she started crying during the program when at the microphone and I sang it for her. I was just so proud!!!!! Her voice sounded so pure and beautiful, she has such a good talent as a singer, and I hope she becomes more confident so that talent can flourish over the years.
During the same primary program practice, the kids were singing "Dare to Do Right" with sign language. Jordan knew every single sign. I was so impressed with him as a 4 year old! That song is fast too-and he just kept up with all those signs! Just awesome! JD told me he wouldn't do it because it was too hard. Silly kid!
Our computer is officially getting shipped to the manufacturer to get repaired-the screen is pixelated and one of the hinges is not functioning, which is causing the screen to separate from the computer. We have 2 days left on our warranty, so this is just in the nick of time. We are thankful that the Costco concierge people worked quickly enough to make it work, and grateful we could work out my work schedule since this computer is kind of integral to online jobs.
Jared started working part time at Burlington last week. With my work hours becoming more and more difficult to predict, we felt it necessary to meet some of our upcoming financial goals. This is not Jared's favorite thing to do, and it means being gone from 8:30am to 10:30pm 4 weekdays/week and an 8 hour shift on Saturdays. He is so good at just supporting our family though and I am so appreciative of him for doing what it takes.
No comments:
Post a Comment