My youngest sister is now a Mother! Wow!!!! Kristen and Steven are now parents of such a cute little lady-Megan Sharise! I got to meet her in the hospital the day after she was born, Karianna just a few days after that, and the rest of the kids today. So cute to watch all the kids handle a newborn! James heard Megan start to cry and he very carefully tried to put his finger in her mouth to calm her down-which is exactly what Kristen had been doing moments before! I could see the intrigue in his eyes as he watched her. And look at the difference 10 1/2 months makes! James looks so huge, I started just expecting him to get up and walk away like a big kid, because he is certainly NOT a baby in comparison!
JD is SUCH a good little Daddy. He loves babies. He doesn't need long with them, but he really takes care of them.
Karianna is in love. She could have held Megan all day and all night. This is Karianna's 2nd time holding Megan, and she really wanted to put Megan to sleep on her chest all bundled up like a peanut-which she did. :)
Look at these two little future mommies! I love this picture! Sara is just as "in love" with Megan-she constantly talks about her, pretends her dolls are Megan, and asks to see Megan.
I LOVE this picture!
Megan is so sweet, and we are so happy for Kristen and Steven!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment