Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Worth the Drive!

While in Show Low this weekend, we spent our Sunday morning driving the 25 minutes to Snowflake to see the Snowflake temple. Jared and I drove to the open house while we were engaged, but we both got some sort of food poisoning at a Denny's on the way there. We made it to the temple parking lot, but I was so sick I couldn't get out and hoof it up the hill to the temple. So we turned around and went back home. Ever since then we've wanted to see the temple, and couldn't pass up the opportunity when we were so close to it this weekend! It was well worth the drive-so beautiful as all temples are, and evidence to me of the truthfullness of the gospel and the work that is being done in temples all across the world. Jared went nuts with the camara, and I am glad he did-he took some great shots! For more Show Low pictures, take a look at the post after this :)









Karianna's favorite part of temples is Angel Moroni at the very top!

This is probably the best family picture we have ever taken with our digital camara on the timer-Jared balanced it on a fence rail and I think it turned out great!

No comments: