Friday, July 11, 2008

Questions to Which I Already Know the Answer

1. Don't 3 year olds have any common sense? Doesn't it seem that fitting your lip into a hole puncher is a bad idea?

2. Why do I have to tell my kids that we are having hambugers for dinner 4 times and still be pestered with the query, "When are we having hot dogs?"

3. Why does Karianna insist on squeezing Jordan so hard that his eyes nearly pop out of his head? (Okay, so I don't know the answer to that one-anyone want to enlighten me?)

4. What is up with the playdough phenomenon? Anytime we get it out, it inevitablely ends up in miniscule pieces all over the floor (at least I have gotten smart enough to keep playdough outside).

5. Will bright yellow poop wash out of my favorite baby outfit?

6. What is so unbelievablely cool about poking your fingers in bread that is still in the package-before you ever buy it? Talk about moral dilemma-do I buy the pock-marked bread or get a new loaf and hope the culptrit doesn't marr that one too? I am afraid this is a losing battle.

Jared says I could probably write a book that encompasses the many questions that fit into this catagory. What question would you add?

No comments: