Friday, July 25, 2008
Time to Get Excited!
Okay, I can't help it, I have to mention somewhere how excited I am for Breaking Dawn to come out! Not sure what I am talking about? It's the fourth book in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Seriously, such a good line of books, I am not sure I can remember how many times I have read them. Breaking Dawn comes out on August 2nd-I will be at Walmart at midnight waiting to buy it, and if they aren't putting them on shelves until later, I will be walking over to the Barnes and Noble a few shops down to buy the copy I pre-ordered (kind of like my back up in case the cheaper Walmart copy is not shelfed yet :) ). I am predicting that I will be done reading it by morning :) Here's how much I love these books-they just released a special ediction (whoa, typo, I mean edition, but maybe the phonetic pronunciation of ediction fits better?) of the third book, Eclipse, and it includes the first chapter of Breaking Dawn. So today I took the kids to Barnes since we had an hour or so of down time, and after reading some kid stories to them, I grabbed a special edition and read the first chapter. Couldn't pass up the opportunity (and if I didn't already own that book, I would have bought it). So if you have not read the series yet, you have a little over a week to do so! It will totally be worth your time! If you want more info, jump over to http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/ I have tried to avoid this website because I knew it would make me too excited and antsy for the book to come out, but they are doing quotes of the day now, and I can't pass that up! Wahoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just wanted to say that I am right there with ya! I am trying to start and finish Eclipse within the week, cuz I just finished New Moon again! Time is ticking! I LOVE having things to look forward to!
Post a Comment