This totally has nothing to do with my family! But I could not resist posting it, this was just hilarious to me. I heard this on talk radio this morning as we were taking Jared to work, and was just cracking up-even as I'm listening to it now after tracking it down online, I am just cracking up! If you have a few spare minutes, take a listen. It's a voice mail from some guy trying to get a girl to call him after giving her his phone number. They radio DJs will explain it further-there is only one brief phrase I wish they would have bleeped out (no bad language or anything vulgar, just for married couples only), otherwise, it is just so hilarious. I have no idea if it is real, but who cares honestly?!? So funny! Listen all the way to the second voice mail-they'll play that one in its entirety! That's the part that is too comical for words!
http://www.999mixfm.com/player/player?mediapath=&type=mp3&fi=files%2Fsrimedia%2FDIMITRI%20THE%20STUD.mp3&nid=743503&
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And that is EXACTLY why you never ever, EVER give out your phone number, not even your business phone number, to some random guy on the street! That was waaaay to creepy and disturbing. But definitely a good laugh!
Post a Comment