
Quirk #1: Last night Karianna was finishing up her milk and out of the kindness of my heart, I decided to spice it up a little bit. So I took her cup, added a secret ingredient, and started mixing. Only a few mixes in did Karianna start to cry! Huge tears! Jared and I looked at each other pretty confused, as we had no idea why she was crying! She finally blurted out something along the lines of "I don't want that in my milk!" I think she thought I was adding in some of my "medicine" ie Miralax, and that was just unacceptable (and really, it is!). We finally explained what we had added, and it sure cheered her up pretty quick? What do you think we added? Scroll down to find out!
Quirk #2: This just proves that little girls learn so much from their dads when eating cookies.

No comments:
Post a Comment