Just wanted to let everyone know: it is possible to take 3 kids into Costco, bulk up on your food storage, and make it out alive-even with relatively happy kids!!! The kids and I went to Costco on Friday and I was a bit nervous because Jordan was wide awake and kicking-usually he is asleep! Karianna wanted to ride, and that's usually a deal breaker too because it tends to mean she and JD will start arguing within seconds despite their normal good natures. But all was well! I was pretty proud of them! I had a lady with whom I crossed paths multiple times keep telling me she didn't know how I did it with three kids that young. Sometimes I am not sure either, but I do know I love my kids so much, and not only because I can trust them to be pretty good when shopping at Costco (although that is a major perk, I go stir crazy being in the house all day, and Costoc is the equivilant of a scrap of bread to a starving man...just kidding, I'm not that bad, but it is nice to get out! Okay, time to end this parenthesis...).
Here's all the kids packed in the cart pre grocery!

I'm really trying to get a hold of what is in my food storage and what I can actually plan for, so after shopping I took everything out of my pantry and rearranged so official food storage stuff is at the top, piled precariously on top of each other. I was pretty proud of my work-I even faced everything so the expiration date was on the outside. Pretty silly, but I"ll take every little success! And yes I took a picture...
No comments:
Post a Comment