Decorations of choice were balloons, balloons, balloons! And of course with balloons comes a lot of bopping-check out JD's hair!
I have tons of present pictures, so I went with the best gift-this little wagon dealie is full of dinosaurs and zoo animals! Love at first sight for JD!
Making a whole cake would have ended up with half of it in the garbage-my kids are not cake eaters. So a couple of cupcakes sufficed! JD doesn't seem to mind at all!
I was pretty proud of him for actually blowing the candle out! When we asked him to take a bite, he leaned forward like this, formed his lips into an O shape and just sucked on the icing.....not sure why, it was pretty cute though! Happy Birthday JD!
The most excited Lautenschlager of the day? This little guy, who seemed tickled at the thought of his first sugar high!
No comments:
Post a Comment