Friday, June 27, 2008
My Sweet Little Gymnast!
For the last four weeks Karianna has been taking a tumbling class at our rec center; I have completely refrained from posting about it until now since I knew today would reap the best pictures! I got to go in for a mini "recital" where the kids just show off the things they have been working on. I know this class is more focused on getting kids to move around more than actual gymnastics, but I was so proud of Karianna! She was so well behaved, well spoken, and she has progressed so much since the last time she took this class! With the exception of one other child, Karianna is the youngest in this 3-5 year old class, and I was just so proud of her; I am going to be a crier at the big events in my kids life, a fact which was evidenced today as I watched my sweet little gymnast! Take a deep breath, because I had to record as much of it on film (albeit digital) as possible; I would have just recorded it, but I had both little boys to entertain, thus it was easier to reach up and snap pictures before stopping JD from throwing a car and saving Jordan from being the target of said car. Here we go!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She looks so cute in her little tutu and leotard. I can even see a little Rachel standing there in karianna. That seems like a class I would love to get Elizabeth into, but we shall see if my rec center offers something like that! the more pix, the better in my opinion!
Post a Comment