Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Super Long Bath Post

There are 26 pictures on this post because I just couldn't decide which ones I liked!  So this is, by far, the longest I have ever gone before giving a baby a true blue tub bath.  James was 7 weeks when this happened-7 weeks!  He's 11 weeks now, but I'll have post date this at some point.  Up until that point, I was pretty content sponge bathing him and washing his hair over the sink....it didn't seem worth it to fill up a bath all the way when that would do.  However, when he started developing a pretty crazy case of cradle cap, I decided to jump in with both feet (literally) and switch it up.  

The Before Shot-pretty happy, though obliviously so.
 The During Shots-the reader's digest version:  He loved the bath until I actually started soaping up his head and body-then, not so much and the only thing that calmed him down was sucking on my finger or having the washcloth laid over him like a towel and warm water being poured onto that.  Thankfully, that time period wasn't too long, and he was pretty content thereafter!  And I am sure you will all  appreciate the strategically placed washcloth, which is just a necessity in any first bath pictures.










 Look at that strong kid trying to stand up!!!!


 No, that's not pee, though it really looks like it, with a seriously unique camera angle!


 He was losing it here, only calmed by that washcloth!
 The After Shots-these are my favorites!







No comments: