Sunday, February 9, 2014

Jordan's Actual Birthday Party

We had a birthday party for Jordan yesterday that I'm calling his "actual" party since it actually occured around his birthday!  Jordan is officially 6 years old-definitely a reason to celebrate!

We invited Jared's family to the park with us to have a small, impromptu party-a couple of presents, some treats, and some playtime.  Having low key parties like this are my kind of thing-I love celebrating the kids, and doing so without the added stress is awesome! 
 Jordan had a great time opening his gifts, including an awesome pirate ship I snagged online for 7 bucks through Kohl's!  He got lots of little items that fly with the aid of ripcords-it was an interesting theme!  We had fun playing around the park with them, swinging, sliding, and running around.  Just a fun way to celebrate Jordan!



 With a good puff of air, those candles were gonners!

 Happy Birthday to Jordan-thanks for sharing your park party with us!



No comments: