Upon arriving at the science fair, we found she had won a blue ribbon! Yea! She was super proud of herself, as are Jared and I! We kept telling her it was a good way to recognize not only a good project, but her own hard work-we always emphasize to Karianna that she only needs to do her best in everything she does; she certainly met that expectation tonight, and we couldn't be prouder of her!
We walked around the science fair for quite a while while Karianna met up with all her buddies and before I traded places with Jared and the boys. Sara loved the snakes-they were kinda freaky, shaking their rattlers and watching the Gila Monster skittering around his aquarium, trying to get out!
Jordan's class did the class Floating Egg experiment, and their board won a class blue ribbon!
JD's class did a popcorn experiment, seeing what temperature popped the most popcorn. I think they also won a blue ribbon!
Bush only does a science fair every other year (on the off years, they do a talent show). Though Karianna's projct took a lot of time/work, I really enjoyed helping her through the procedure and seeing all the neat things she learned along the way! I almost prefer to do a science project every year just to see that growth. Congratulations Karianna on a great individual project, and congratulations to JD and Jordan for fantastic class projects!
No comments:
Post a Comment