Monday, February 17, 2014

The holiday that is today

I admittedly forget what today's holiday is....President's Day maybe?  I think that's accurate.  In any case, we spent a good chunk of our day off at Grandma Erickson's house doing everything we could to stay physical!  We jumped on the trampoline a TON, which was seriously awesome because it was actually trampolineS--plural!  It may seem weird to have two tramps lined up together, but now that we have jumped on them, I really don't see how you can have a trampoline WITHOUT a matching buddy....











In other activities, we did a log of swinging....
 ...bike riding...
 ...playing baseball (JD pitched to me at one point and I beamed a ball straight over the neighbor's fence-oops!)...
 ...playing basketball-I taught Karianna and JD how to play Pig and Around the World, and JD taught us how to play a points game that has no name other than that...



 ...we went to McDonalds for some playtime and ice cream...

...and then we went home because I was deadbeat tired and ready for a nap!  It was a fun day-my work schedule has been so darn busy, I felt the need to put all that on hold for a day and just play with the kids.  Those are great days in my book!

No comments: