Thursday, February 28, 2013

Climber

My camera battery is dead and I haven't thought to charge it for a week now.  That's really weird for me.  Nonetheless, I had to just post real quick that James is a climber-I'll have to add a montage of pics later that really depict this.  The other day at the park, he climbed up the small staircase and started to roam the playground equipment   I didn't know he could do that.  He pushed a small kid chair over to the ottoman and used that to climb up onto the ottoman.  Didn't know he could do that either.  He regularly climbs onto JD's bed, which is a bit lower, but the other day, he climbed up onto Sara's custom-made toddler bed...except he didn't stop there.  Her bed has a headboard that is a little shelf....He climbed onto that too and was just balancing there, looking out her window.  He looked like a bird ready to fall--er, fly.  REALLY didn't know he could do that.  Today he has been up on all the little kid chairs, he repeatedly climbed up onto the playhouses until someone rescued him, he climbed a series of 3 chairs and eventually made it onto the kid table--where does it end????  I forget this detail about boys all the time:  they climb.  See, this is why I kept saying I was okay with James being a late walker.  Mayhem always ensues.  Good thing mayhem in this case is a cutie pie.

No comments: