We got to celebrate Jordan's birthday on Saturday, and we had a blast! Keeping with my simple birthday party themes, we headed over to Falcon Hill park with most of my extended family. We had a lot of playtime, some presents, sprinkled cupcakes, a bit of baseball, some hiking, and lots of talking. I love that Jordan could have most of his cousins with him-he specifically asked for this for his party, and it was wonderful to see them all hanging together. Here's a slew of pictures of the party portion!
Jordan is so easy to please in the present department. He will smile at anything, and does a good job saying thank you!
Great face in this shot! I was super pleased with these huge blocks I found at deep clearance at Walmart. The kids built a huge fort when we got home, and it was awesome!
This is so very Jordan-happy and sweet all at the same time. Very genuine.
Happy Birthday Jordan-5 years old and still growing!
No comments:
Post a Comment