Another thing you have to do in CA-go see the nearest temple. Because there will be a close one! We drove over to the San Diego temple Sunday morning-great way to honor the Sabath when you are out of town!
Right before Aubrey took these pictures, I saw a family taking pictures and asked if they wanted me to take a pic of their whole family for them. They agreed, and I took a few of their family of 4. When I was done, the little boy-maybe 2 or 3-ran up to to me and gave me a huge hug while saying "thank you so so so much!" It was just adorable!
The kids thought this was the coolest part! The temple is right on the highway and I kind of flipped out when the kids disappeared at the top of the steep decline. When I ran over, I realized there was a fence down there and they were just scaling the hill up and down.
Jared loves this temple-so much symbolism!
And of course, I have to take pretty flower pictures with my beautiful girls!
Beautiful temple, glad we got to see it before we left!
Sunday, February 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment