Friday, November 18, 2011

Field Trip

I took my 3rd graders on our first field trip of the year today.  We went to the dinosaur museum here in Mesa-a perfect field trip as it is only a few miles away from Guerrero and we have been studying dinosaurs for weeks now!  The kids were super excited to see the real life replicas of the dinosaures they have researched and written reports about.  Overall, the entire trip went fantastic-no one got lost, no one broke anything, and even having less parent volunteers worked just fine because I have so few discipline problems this year. :)  I had a blast myself-the kids in my group were very interested in standing at each exhibit and actually learning about it, which really was not the case last year.  I have to admit, I am going to miss taking this group of kids to the Science Center in the spring!  Here's a class photo-maybe the only one I will get!

No comments: