Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
Let's see, in 5 years, I see myself with all my kids in school, at least preschool and up. I see myself working full-time for WGU. I see myself living somewhere different with the family. I see Jared in a different field, which will probably help dictate where we are living. I would be 36.
In 10 years, I see myself teaching full-time in a traditional school setting again-ideally at the same school my elementary kids are at. I see Jared doing something in the medical field and being happier with his career as a result. I see all of our kids flourishing in academics, a musical talent, and a sport. I also see myself possibly struggling to deal with so many teenagers at one time. I would be 41.
In 15 years, I see much the same as the 10-year predictions honestly. I do see myself being very nervous about my kids "leaving the nest" one by one, going on missions, getting married, starting their own families,etc. I still see myself teaching in a traditional school setting, though it wouldn't surprise me if it was in a charter school or a private school. I see myself having gone back to school to get extra endorsements. I see traveling more with Jared and carving out time to be a temple worker. I would be 46.
I see being happy in all three stages of life, but also dealing with lots of trials, especially as the world gets worse and worse. I see us holding on to our testimonies and our relationships with ourselves (within our family) to get through hard times.
Sunday, September 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment