Monday, September 16, 2013

Question #16

What are your five greatest accomplishments?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6   Carrying and delivering soon-to-be six kids.

That might be a cop out, since that puts me over five instantly.  ;) So here's a few more:

7.  Having a successful career.  It has been intermittent, but I love the fact that I have gotten to work in the workforce, in the field that I love, and been good at it.  That gives me a huge sense of accomplishment.

8.  Finishing my master's degree program.  I love to learn and saw a need to strengthen my ability to teach language arts.  I loved my program, and although the last few months were super difficult getting my 200 page portfolio done, it was so worth it.

9.  Publishing blog books.  That's lower scale, and might seem silly.  However, I always wanted to be a published author when I was little, and I realize this is different....but it always gives me a thrill to see a new blog book that I have written and formatted in the mail.  I also love that I am building our family history...that is a nice thought as well.

10.  Marrying the man of my dreams.  I just never thought it was possible, so when it happened, I was in a state of awe.  I wouldn't really think of this as an accomplishment, more like a blessing.

No comments: