We able to see the 2013 family video tonite-it was great! Carly and Daniel always do such a good job on this, Carly with her amazing production skills, and Daniel with his amazing organizational skills. I was feeling off socially speaking, given how I've been feeling for a while, but I was glad to go and support both Carly and Daniel, and give the kids a chance to hang out with cousins-it means so much to them.
Since today is Daniel's birthday, we did some fun games and a cake for everyone to enjoy. The kids LOVED the nerf guns and all the targets. Jared taught the older kids how to specifically aim, and Karianna thrived off of his instruction-she hit so many of the cups! Of course, the boys were all about using the guns, they will both ask Jared all the time when they get to learn how to use guns....that topic of conversation scares me, but I know Jared is very knowledgeable about gun use, and bought his own first gun at 12, knowing full well how to use it safely.....it will be a major discussion/compromise when our boys get close to that age in terms of gun instruction.
Anyhow, here are a few pics of the event, the kids had a blast and Jared had a great time watching a football game at Daniel's house thereafter while I went home with the kids and got to just relax with the kids in bed.
*I have not edited these pics at all, so sorry if they are not ideal!
This is James throwing a fit :) He is annoyed I wouldn't let him pick up that water bottle which isn't his. So his version of a fit is silent treatment and avoiding eye contact...
...but since he is James, he gets over it fast, and turns it into a game. See that sly smile? He's now playing with me by refusing to look up, silly goose!
Saturday, September 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment