Friday, May 10, 2013

Karianna Wins!

My company had a contest this week for teacher appreciation week.  Employees had to get their kids to draw what they thought their mom or dad did for Educate Online.  As soon as I read the prompt, I immediately thought of those gifs that float around Facebook, the one about moms has maybe 5 boxes with captions like, "What my husband thinks I do", "What society thinks I do", "What I really do" etc.  I decided to make up a template with 5 boxes all about what teachers do for Educate Online.  I gave it to Karianna, told her to have at it, and then submitted it.  Here's what she drew (and you really have to blow it up to get it).

Lo and behold, Karianna's picture won!  She won the award for "most funny" (which I really think should have been "funniest"). It means I get a 25-dollar amazon gift card, and I had already made a deal with Karianna that she could have 5 dollars from me if she won.  Now that I type that, it does sound kind of cheap...she did do most of the work...but she's happy for it, so we'll go with it!  Yea for Nana!

No comments: