Thursday, May 9, 2013
JD in Goin' Buggy!
As is 1st Grade tradition, JD got to perform in the annual performance of Goin' Buggy! He was the first speaker in the entire thing, and we have been working hard at having him speak with both clarity and prosody He did fantastic-he got a few claps and cheers after his lines that didn't come from our family row, so I figured it must have sounded good to everyone else...of course it sounded good to me, I'm the mom :) I was super proud of JD, it is so cool to see my kids being so brave and standing in front of others to perform in any way. He sang all the songs loud and clear, and I kept holding James up to help direct the songs or make funny faces. I also kept asking James where JD was, and he would point him out every single time. JD would crack up or smile really big every time he caught one of James' antics! It was just so cute, I am sad Jared had to miss it, and proud of the other kids who did quite well sitting with me and Grandma. Great job JD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment