We hit the mall play area today to get out of the house and hang out with the cousins. We enjoy this mall play area since it is a bigger space than the mall closer to us, and honestly, much more kid-friendly. It is always interesting to see the games the kids come up with to play! Sara got a little feistier than normal and scaled the wall of cushions to play on the train on the other side....otherwise, everyone did great!
It was James' first time at the play area when he was old enough to actually play a little bit-or at least enjoy watching the other kids play!
I couldn't decide which shot of him I liked best with these little critters....But I know, hands down, that I love this shot of Karianna and James:
All the kids did fantastic-what an enjoyable group I have! Adventurous, but enjoyable! Not that either one of those is bad things! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment