Friday, October 30, 2009

What a Doll!

When Sara is really alert, she opens her eyes very wide and shapes her lips into a little cupid mouth...very cute, very adorable, and very doll-like! I took a few pics of her last night in this state and truly, both Jared and I thought she looked just like a doll!!! Pretty amazing stuff!
On a side note, I always let the kids hold Sara before they go to bed. Last night, JD was being so loving towards Sara, he did not want to let her go; he always exclaims that she is his beautiful baby sister, and I always end up thinking, "I really hope this attitude stays!" If the kids are acting up, I have found that inviting them to hold Sara is a great way to calm them down. Perhaps somewhere in their brains they feel a little left out now that I have to tend to Sara quite frequently, and being more involved with her is the solution to that problem. Definitely a learning experience for everyone involved!

No comments: